Auto loans from Boeing Employees Credit Union (formerly known as BECU) provide members the chance to lower their interest rates on qualifying loans if their credit scores improve. BECU also makes it simple to look for a car at partner dealerships and lock in a pricing directly from your computer thanks to its connection with AutoSMART. However, in order to apply for an auto loan, you must first be a member.
Today, this financial institution provides a wide range of financial goods and services to its members, who may be connected to Boeing, hail from the Pacific Northwest, or be active with particular groups and associations.
What is Boeing Employees’ Credit Union( BECU)
Boeing Employees’ Credit Union (BECU) is Washington’s largest credit union and the country’s fourth-largest credit union. It has a total membership of over 1.2 million people.
Residents, students, employees, and church members in specific Washington, Idaho, and Oregon counties are eligible to join the credit union. You can also join if you’re a member of a few alumni associations, a local company owner, a Boeing employee, or a member of the Northwest Credit Union Foundation (which can be joined online).
Read More: Student loan for international students
BECU Student Loan Program
- Low credit-union rates
- Flexible payment plans
- Loan options to meet borrower’s needs
- BECU is partnering with LendKey, a nationally recognized student-loan provider
Apply for a BECU Loan
Before you may apply for a BECU personal loan, you must first become a member of the organization. You can do this online if you meet the credit union’s membership eligibility conditions, which include residing, working, or attending school in Washington, Idaho, or Oregon. You can also join if you work for Boeing, are interested in certain organizations, or work for another credit union.
Once you become a member of BECU, you can apply for one of its personal loans. The online application process is simple and consists of the following steps:
- Go to your online account and sign in. You’ll see a list of available products and services, and you may apply for a personal loan by clicking ‘Apply.’
- Select your loan terms. BECU offers personal loans of up to $15,000 with periods of up to 72 months.
- Obtain approval. BECU will check your credit to see if you qualify for the personal loan you want.
- Examine and sign your loan contract. Following the approval of your personal loan application, you will be requested to review and sign a loan agreement. Make sure to carefully read the terms and conditions.
- The funds have been distributed. Your new personal loan money will be electronically placed immediately into your existing BECU account after approval for convenient access and use.
BECU student loans review
Overall, BECU’s consumers give it an average rating. BECU has a 3.2 out of 5 star rating on Trust Pilot, based on 11 customer reviews. Certain transactions, such as buying checks or receiving a response from customer care, can take a long time, according to BECU members. However, most consumers appear to be satisfied with BECU’s financial services.
Lemonade Day is coming up! BECU employee Josh S. visited a Spokane school to 'review’ & ‘approve’ loans for the students to run & operate their lemonade stands in preparation for the Spokane Valley Lemonade Day 🍋 on May 18th! To find out more info visit: https://t.co/RixigaVv6C pic.twitter.com/JQo2xVP6aM— BECU (@BECU) May 14, 2019
Also Read this ,if you are seeking for student loan: Premier student bank loans, customer services