Kate Moloney is an Australian netballer who plays for the Melbourne Vixens in the Suncorp Super Netball league. As of April 2017, she is the captain of the Vixens. She also captained the 2017 Australian Fast5 team in Melbourne. Come down to learn about Kate Moloney biography, boyfriend, net worth, facts, height, age and other details:
How much is Kate Moloney net worth?
In 2014, She won the Melbourne Vixens Coaches Award. In 2018, she was award Australian netball most prestigious award, the Australian Diamonds squad, for her outstanding efforts running the mid-court both domestically and internationally.
Being a sports personality, Kate earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the sports industry. based on some online sites, her estimated net worth, salary and asset details are yet to be disclosed.
Kate Moloney boyfriend: Is she dating someone?
Reflecting on her personal life, Kate’s current marital status is out of the media spotlight. She did not share her private life with the media yet. If you know more about her, you can share it with us by using the comment below.
A short biography: Kate Moloney age, parents, education, nationality, ethnicity
Kate was born on 8 January 1993, in Australia. Additionally, she is a native of Australia and a member of the white ethnicity. She was born under the sign of Aries according to her birthdate. Her father’s name is David Moloney and mother ‘s name is not updated as of now.
She went to Catholic Ladies College, Eltham, where she studied. Moloney is currently studying a Master of Business (Sport Management) at Deakin University.
How tall is an Australian netball player?
She stands at a height of 176 cm (5 feet 9 inches) and weighs around 65kgs(143.3lbs). She has also flawlessly maintained her body with frequent exercise. Kate is quite athletic and has a nice built body.
Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed.
Netball Career Facts
- 2013 Melbourne Vixens debut
- 2014 Melbourne Vixens Premiership
- 2014 Melbourne Vixens Coaches Award
- 2015 Melbourne Vixens Coaches Award
- Melbourne Vixens Captain (2017–present)
- 2017 Samsung Australian Diamonds debut
- 2017 Australian Fast5 Captain
- 2019 Super Netball Team of the Year recipient
- 2020 Melbourne Vixens Premiership
- 2020 Sharelle McMahon medalist
- 2020 Super Netball Team of the Year recipient
- 2021 Melbourne Vixens Coaches Award
- 2021 Sharelle McMahon medalist
- I started netball at the age of six. My mum played netball and a lot of the other girls at school were playing.
- My favourite netballer of all time is Natasha Chokljat.
- When I was young, I wanted to be a paramedic.
- The Lion King is my favourite Disney movie.
- I’m a Richmond supporter – go Tigs!
How did she start her playing career? Is she successful in her life?
She has been the Vixens’ captain since April 2017. In 2013, Moloney made her domestic league netball debut for the Vixens. Four years later, she was named team captain. She made her national netball team debut for Australia in 2017 and has since played ten times for her country. She was subsequently chosen for the Australian Diamonds team for the 2018–19 international campaign.
Read more: Who is comedian Mel Brooks wife? Net worth
The top-tier netball competition, Suncorp Super Netball, features Australian teams. As Australia’s elite netball league in 2017, it took the place of the ANZ Championship, which also featured teams from New Zealand.